Fior Dalitza del Rosario Nivar

Grand Prize Winner

Diamond Fior Dalitza del Rosario Nivar

Florida, USA

Results

I lost about 15% body fat and 25 lbs.*

4Life® products

PRO-TF®, RiteStart® Women, Renuvo®, BioEFA with CLA, Multiplex, Energy Go Stix®, Carb BLX, ChitoLite®, Fibre System Plus, and Super Detox®

My transformation

I joined the challenge because I wanted to take my body to the next level. My diet was about 80% of my transformation. In order for me to achieve my fitness goal, I cooked my own meals, ate six times a day, reduced my carbohydrate intake, and eliminated sugar and salt. The other 20% came in doing cardiovascular workouts five times a week and weightlifting three to four times a week. The 4Life resources and tools helped me achieve my goal. I’m amazed by my results and I feel unstoppable!*

 

These results are not typical and were achieved through the 4Life independent distributor’s commitment to exercising consistently and consuming a healthy diet. Consult with your physician before you begin any lifestyle program that includes a change in diet and/or exercise.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Recent Posts